In-Person Acupuncture, Herbal Medicine, CranioSacral Therapy & Dreamwork
Instant Access Video Courses on Acupressure Self-Massage & Emotional-Physical Health
Healing Season: Emotions and Elements
Our next 12-week Group Journey begins in January 2023.
a deep dive into
- the connection between your physical and emotional health, through the wisdom of Classical Chinese Medicine
- moving stagnation
- cultivating flow
- understanding the Five Elements in your own body
- and experiencing the Work that Reconnects
You'll learn personal practices for experiencing and balancing the full "seasonal breath" of your emotions, in connection with your physical health.
You'll also experience community practices, through the Work that Reconnects, where we expand our concept of wellness to include the interconnected community-being, the "ecological self."
You'll get to know your unique energetics, so you know how to live in balance, and how to bring your gifts to the world from a place of overflow.
Healing Season opens 2x/year. The next session begins in January 2023.
In one-on-one sessions, I can support you in two main ways (or a combination of these two):
- Chinese Medicine and Earth-based wisdom for your healing and thriving. In this work, you can
- understand and tend to the connection between your emotional and physical health
- get to know your own unique energetics, learn practices that will support you personally, and come to understand how you most naturally serve the greater body of life on Earth
- be supported as you navigate your personal choices about your health concerns, especially as you decide how to integrate “conventional” and “natural” medicine
- Dreamwork for healing, insight, inspiration, and connection. In these sessions, you can
- share a dream or series of dreams with me to explore and discover what the dream is bringing you
- engage your dream with curiosity, body-awareness, intuition and attention to your life stories and symbols, until we arrive at the rich truths - or the new questions - that are waiting for you
- release stagnation in yourself that’s ready to move (whether at the level of body, mind, spirit, emotions, or other)
- and connect to new possibility
You can click here to read about past clients’ experiences.
To get a feel for how I relate to dreams, click here to view recorded 1-on-1 sessions.
Click here for more dreamwork resources, including my 35-episode podcast series, The Dreamers' Den: Dreamwork in Good Company.
READY FOR MORE? LET'S KEEP IN TOUCH
Sign up and I'll send you my free videos about how to do acupressure on yourself, and I'll keep in touch a few times per month with more helpful info.